2. RSPCA inspectors found 13 dead cats and an emaciated survivor when they raided the property in Adelaide, South Australia, in September 2015.
4. Song “Fire In The Winter”(Kenji Wu and Dream Chorus)
5. The world got by in 2013 with fewer confidence-shaking moments than in prior years. But the vulnerabilities haven't disappeared. 'It's not a great story anywhere, though it's more hopeful than it has been,' said Jerry Webman, chief economist at OppenheimerFunds.
2. 英国大选就是个教训。民调也不过是戛纳的“外卖餐点”：预测是傻瓜才干的事。一整周，坊间盛传托德?海因斯的女同性恋恋爱故事《卡罗尔》将斩获金棕榈最佳影片奖，或者拉斯洛?杰莱斯László Nemes 处女作《索尔的儿子》Son of Saul将折桂。最后几天，共识则是来自台湾的导演侯孝贤（Hou Hsiao-Hsien）指导的《刺客聂隐娘》（The Assassin）将问鼎大奖。且据英国博彩分析，《龙虾》是个难缠的对手。但是，最终宣布雅克?欧迪亚Jacques Audiard's 《流浪的迪潘》Dheepan获奖时，大家一致惊讶表示：“真的吗？”所有的评论员、影评人小组、内部八卦、数据统计、上帝都知道，只是少有人提及罢了。好吧，这就是生活。
3. The diplomatic row began when Ankara’s foreign minister was denied entry to the Netherlands on Saturday for a campaign rally in favour of Mr Erdogan’s constitutional reforms. Armed Dutch police also intercepted another Turkish minister, Fatma Betul Sayan Kaya, on her way to the rally in Rotterdam and escorted her back to the German border.
2. 'The market for colored diamonds is really, really high, because they are so rare,' he said.
4. On the long voyage to World Cup triumph, Belgium and Uruguay are two icebergs that the favorites would rather avoid. Both nations, despite being underdogs in this year's tournament, have the ability and the nous to upset their bigger and brasher rivals. Yet it's remarkable, given their small size and history as geopolitical doormats, that they remain competitive at all.
5. 10. Mail carrier
6. It seems safe to predict lots more noise and very little progress for the rest of 2017. And that will continue to be a damaging combination for business and the UK economy.
2. Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry
3. Polls indicate that the Dutch election will be extremely tight. Mr Rutte’s centre-right VVD sits atop most polls, just 3 percentage points ahead of the PVV. Most polls show a large percentage of voters remain undecided.
However, others argued that doctors' hands may be forced by an unfair system. "As a patient, I'm more concerned about whether they can cure my illness rather than how many papers they've published," another netizen said.
But what will politicians actually do While President Trump is focused on bringing back traditional manufacturing jobs to America, different US states are experimenting with other policies to help low-paid precarious workers. These range from sharply higher minimum wages to new rules to stop employers changing staff schedules at the last minute.