3. 肯尼迪中心为她的善举给她颁发了希望的波澜奖（the Ripple of Hope Award），泰勒也成为此奖项的最年轻获得者。
4. Switzerland debuts as the No. 1 Best Country in 2017. The country, well-known for its history of neutrality, ranks No. 3 in Open for Business and No. 3 in Citizenship.
5. 但经济学家总体上预计，一旦飓风造成的失真消失，前段时间的趋势就有望恢复并延续。接受《华尔街日报》最新月度调查的45位经济学家预计，到明年6月，失业率将降至7.8%，2013年年底将降至7.5%。部分经济学家说，就业增长可能会摆脱现在的缓慢速度而加快。信安环球投资有限公司(Principal Global Investors)经济学家鲍尔(Bob Baur)说，我觉得到时候企业将必须招人。[qh]
6. ICBC said net profits increased 0.5 per cent for the year to December 31 2015 — the smallest increase since it listed. Returns on average total assets declined 0.1 percentage points to 1.30 per cent.
4. The finest romance and the most acute anti-romance of the year, from some of the most rigorous intellects in American movies. The relationship between them is perhaps best summed up in this poem by William Blake, called “The Clod and the Pebble”:
5. Will the housing sector adjust easily to higher interest rates?
3. Germanyjust hung four onPortugal. It was a bit of a shocking result, at least from the perspective that most observers expectedPortugalto put up a bit more fight. But it was another relatively high-scoring game at World Cup 2014? Not surprising at all.
I always judge the tank on actions and not by words. So, when teams say they're not in the tank and then run out a bunch of undrafted free agents while injuries to star players linger, that's when you know it's on.
11. Our gut bacteria are messing with us in ways we could never have imagined. New research has revealed that neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's might actually start out in the gut, rather than the brain, and there's mounting evidence that the human microbiome could be to blame for chronic fatigue syndrome. With gut bacteria showing signs of controlling our appetite, changing our brain structure, and triggering brain lesions that could lead to strokes, our tiny passengers are a force to be reckoned with.