3. Stallone's iconic underdog has spent decades inspiring athletes and nonathletes alike to fight for their goals. As a poor local boxer, Rocky gets his break when he enters a fight with World Heavyweight Champion Apollo Creed. Due to his rigorous training and Creed's relative apathy, Rocky becomes the first challenger to ever push Creed through all 15 rounds.
2. 各大资产管理公司的专家们表示，评估亚洲ETF潜力的难题在于日本市场在地区所占比重过大，以及日本央行(Bank of Japan)扮演的角色过大。日本央行每年购买6万亿日元（合540亿美元）的ETF，这扭曲了市场。
3. The implosion of a giant subprime mortgage lender in 2007?The collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008?
4. Meanwhile, the University of Bradford School of Management and the University of Edinburgh Business School each climb 16 places, to 42nd and 55th, respectively. Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge rises 15 places to 14th.
1. Last week, Lu was appointed director of the office for Beijing's Leading Group of Promoting Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Integration Development, a move to accelerate Beijing's moves to coordinate with Tianjin and Hebei province.
2. In the three years after the death of Steve Jobs, Mr Cook, 54, has held his nerve through attacks from activist investors and a loss of faith among some that Apple could succeed without its late founder. This year has seen Apple’s chief step out of the shadows of his predecessor and imprint the company with his own set of values and priorities: bringing in fresh blood, changing how it manages its cash pile, opening Apple up to greater collaboration and focusing more on social issues.
3. 莱蒂齐娅·巴塔利亚(Letizia Battaglia)
4. Data from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology showed the production of new-energy vehicles last month surged by 144 percent year-on-year to 16,100 units, and the output of fully electric passenger vehicles tripled from the same period last year, reaching 7,952 units in January. Official data showed that 97 percent of new-energy vehicles produced in January would be eligible for favorable taxation policies.
5. Last year saw a series of disastrous floods hit countries worldwide, including the UK, which in December experienced its wettest month since records began in 1910.
1. Temperatures had already risen by 0.8C since the industrial revolution and although last year’s 1C rise may not be repeated every year from now on, scientists said 2016 could turn out to be another exceptionally warm year as the El event continues.
2. 在法国商学院当中，图卢兹商学院(Toulouse Business School)的进步最大，上升了14位，原因是该商学院首次进入了EMBA榜单。