2. There exists no such thing as the people; this is an imaginary entity.
3. Average years of work experience: 11
4. At the same time, she said, other countries have seen their tourist numbers spike as the currencies weaken.
5. 17. Most Complex Hurdle As of Dec. 7, seven out of 20 domestic top-grossing movies released this year had female-driven stories, according to the website Box Office Mojo. By contrast, five out of 20 female-driven stories topped the international market, which accounts for some 70 percent of the industry’s revenue. This may look bad, but the numbers appear marginally better than they have in recent years.
6. 同时，美国Rapper歌手Eminem被证明是“复出王”，摘得最佳Hip Hop歌手奖。”The Lose Yourself ”的创作者与Hip Hop的新面孔相互竞争，包括Drake, Future, Kendrick Lamar and Post Malone。
1. Accepting the award, he enthused: 'First off, I want to start off by saying that I'm not really sure how I got this because I've had my album out a few years, but I've got one coming,' before thanking his fans and MTV. Elsewhere, Kendrick Lamar was presented with Best Video, though the rapper was unable to attend the event, instead thanking fans via a video link.
2. Recipient: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
3. Under these conditions, he argues, the Fed cannot only trigger crises itself; it can also increase the vulnerability of EMs to crises provoked by other factors.
5. The unemployment rate probably won't fall quite as rapidly in 2015, according to economists, especially if more people enter the labor force because jobs are easier to find. Yet another large spate of hiring similar to the gain in 2014 would make the low unemployment rate more believable.
2. Jia Yongsheng general director of the demolition company told China's state TV channel CCTV: 'For this kind of large-scale blasting demolition conducted in the downtown area we not only need to guarantee the demolition result but also strictly control the adverse effects of blasting.'
3. This is Us
4. 14. 谷歌日历
5. 'Short Term 12' is one of those small indie features that stays with you in a big way. It's only 96 minutes long, a modest production set in a foster-care facility for troubled teens. Yet Destin Cretton's direction and Brie Larson's performance elevate the film to, well, one of the year's very best. Ms. Larson is almost a sure thing for not getting an Oscar-this year's competition is unusually fierce-but do catch up with her portrayal of Grace, a 20-something supervisor who is far from untroubled in her own life.
2. In the heart of Wan Chai, on one of Hong Kong’s busiest streets, stands a 33-storey office tower that earlier this year became the second most expensive property to change hands in a city that boasts the world’s costliest property market.
Over the past 20 years, at least 133,000 units in the city have gone market rate because of this rule, according to the Rent Guidelines Board. If the trend continues, rent stabilization could be further weakened, undermining Mayor de Blasio’s efforts to preserve affordable housing, say supporters of the policy.
Now Chinese investment in western economies is back on track to break a further record this year: during the first six weeks this year Chinese groups have announced $70bn in potential deals, although the number is highly provisional and not all such acquisitions will be completed.