1. Play up being smarter than everyone, develop some obvious insecurities. Forget social skills if you happen to have any.
2. Airlines with operations based west of the Rockies boast the fewest flights that arrive late during the holidays, according to data compiled for Forbes.com by FlightAware.
3. The discovery has caused huge excitement among historians, as it provides firm evidence about a monarch whose life has been shrouded in controversy since his death at the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.
1. The Education Ministry has also taken some measures, such as canceling testing results and noting cheating in personal records.
4. Obama scored narrow wins in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire - all states that Romney had contested - while the only swing state captured by Romney was North Carolina, according to network projections。
2. The job market faces challenges. Some five million Americans have been out of work for six months, raising the risk their skills will erode and make it even harder for them to find jobs down the road. And fears of slowing revenue growth could keep a lid on hiring by companies. About 36% of U.S. executives expect the head count at their firm to fall, according to an October survey by advisory firm CEB, compared with 29% who said that during the summer.[qh]
3. WASHINGTON: Indiahas trimmed its holdings of US government securities to $77.5 billion at the end of October even as the world's largest economyis expanding at a moderate pace.