1. "Some geniuses in the internet industry created miracles, but that does not tell the whole story," said Chen. "Business has its own rules. Before you start up, you have to know how to produce products, how to sell them, how to manage a company. Those lessons you cannot expect a fresh graduate to know."
3. 1. Buy expensive tailored clothing that only sort of fits so that most of the time your buttons appear to be just seconds from bursting.
6. While the president emerged as the narrow winner on the night, the encounter, which was cordial and largely uneventful compared with the previous two debates, is unlikely to have much impact on the outcome of the election.
1. Followers are also getting younger and better educated, with 77.8 percent in the 17-to-33 age group and 75 percent with a higher education.
3. 1.Fingers That Store Digital Files
5. He did several makeup tests to get the look that would so dramatically change Mr. Carell. “We were literally creating a new human being,” Mr. Corso said.
6. After working for half a year, the average monthly income for 2014 graduates is RMB3,487, a significant increase from RMB3,250 in 2013 and RMB3,048 in 2012.
1. Chinese insurers saw their profits implode in the first six months of 2016.
2. 10) You’re Right: Want to get someone’s attention? Tell him that he’s right. Once you yield the high ground, it’s much easier for the other party to swallow that the right plan and sentiment can’t always overcome the absurdities and restraints we face every day.
3. Yes, you want to know how to do most of your job. But there are also things you want to be learning; otherwise you are not growing professionally. If you have stopped learning at work, it's time to find a job where you will learn new skills and grow professionally.
4. The workers, who were part of a crew building a football stadium, were taken in the mainly Shi'ite Habibiya district in northeastern Baghdad.
5. I was waiting for you to bring up the Nets’ situation, so fine, I'll do it here. Jeremy Lin's been out for weeks with a hamstring injury. They're the only team tanking correctly and they're not actually tanking!
6. Influenced by the current economic situation, and resource relocation in China's financial market, the banking industry is away from the high-speed growth period, the expert added.
1. "Under the leadership of the CPC Central Committee, we'll broaden judicial cooperation with relevant countries so that there will be no 'safe heaven' for corrupt fugitives," said La Yifan, director of the CCDI's International Cooperation Department.
2. We will continue to transform government function.