- Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
China expresses indignation over leak of UN draft report on DPRK
BEIJING, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Senior Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi said Friday that China and the United States need to jointly safeguard the foundation of bilateral relations and protect the friendship between the Chinese and American people.
Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
They are not safe. Many of their activities are closely related to high-risk pathogens. If any accident occurs, it will have disastrous consequences for the country concerned, its neighbors and the whole world, Wang said.
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06China, U.S. need to safeguard foundation of bilateral ties: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06Across China: Yemeni student introduces China's anti-epidemic fight to the world
- 2020-08-13 11:01:06Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson