- Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert
- Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 1st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists
China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
For his part, Hishammuddin said that Malaysia attaches great importance to the robust relations with China and that their bilateral cooperation goes beyond geopolitics.
China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
ACCRA, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese embassy in Ghana delivered a consignment of medical supplies to Greater Accra Regional Coordinating Council on Thursday in a bid to support its efforts to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20Commentary: Pompeo's dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20"Respect science" and "hard work" enable Chinese to control epidemic: The New Yorker
- 2020-08-15 21:43:20Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits