- It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
Wang said both countries have benefited much from the cooperation, and no one is being taken advantage of or being ripped off, as the mutually beneficial cooperation over the years has turned China and the United States into a community with shared interests.
China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
"I have full confidence that between China and our neighbors, we will be able to solve any problem through friendly and peaceful negotiation without external interference, without external attempts to escalate the situation," he said.
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23China sends medical team to Azerbaijan
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23U.S.-China cooperation essential to global welfare, say Colombian observers
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan
- 2020-08-13 10:53:23China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists
- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections