- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises
- Chinese embassy urges India not to politicize Confucius Institutes
Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
BEIJING, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- China has sent a team of medical experts to Azerbaijan to help the Central Asian country fight the COVID-19 epidemic, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin announced here Tuesday.
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20Cooperation between China, India aids world peace, prosperity: FM
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20U.S. may lose in Trump's TikTok war, expert warns
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-15 22:32:20China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
- Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts