- Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- Cargo train carrying anti-epidemic supplies leaves China's Xi'an for Italy
- Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
Spokesman Wang Wenbin made the remarks at a press briefing while commenting on U.S. announcement that TikTok, a Chinese video-sharing app, will be out of business in the United States if it is not sold to a U.S. company before Sept. 15.
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- 2020-08-15 21:23:34China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM