Interview: China contributes greatly to defeat of fascism, says expert
He said when China was severely hit by the pandemic in early 2020, Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen made a special visit to Beijing to show support in fighting the virus, and showed his confidence and trust on China's ability to cope with crisis.
Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
"China is my second home. I know this little money may not make much difference to the anti-epidemic fight, but I do hope you can accept it and contribute the amount to help my dear Wuhan. Let's overcome the difficulties together," he wrote in the letter.
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01South China Sea should not be wrestling ground for international politics: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- 2020-08-13 10:42:01Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert
- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections