China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
The remarks were made by Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin in response to U.S. executive orders issued Thursday, which ban transactions carried out by American companies or individuals with parent companies of WeChat and TikTok apps.
Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
BEIJING, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- China hopes the United States could open up its research base at Fort Detrick to the media, release more information about its over 200 bio-labs overseas, and invite WHO experts to the United States for COVID-19 origin-tracing investigations, a foreign ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13U.S.-China cooperation essential to global welfare, say Colombian observers
- 2020-08-13 10:52:13Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary